What We Do
We build quality handcrafted caskets and deliver to every funeral home in Wisconsin with next day (and sometimes same day) white glove delivery service. We ship caskets nationwide through 3rd party carriers with 3-7 day delivery service.
How We Do It
We choose sustainability in everything we do. All of our caskets and cremation urns are handcrafted in Wisconsin by the hands of our local craftsmen and women. We use only local lumber sources that follow sustainable forestry practices. We air dry our own lumber. Our paints and wood finishes are 100% non-toxic, VOC-free, and safe for our team, for you, and for the environment. All casket interiors are sewn by our team right here in Wisconsin from natural, biodegradable, and sustainable fabrics including cotton, organic cotton, Lyocell (a very soft wood pulp based fabric), linen, hemp, and blends. We do not use polyester or other synthetic derivatives for our interiors.
Why We Do It
There are a lot of things we could do to make a living. We build caskets. We do it for the trees. We plant lots and lots of trees. We plant 100 trees for every casket we build. We do this for our children. We've set high standards for ourselves in the way we craft our caskets so that we can preserve and protect precious natural resources. We provide a sustainable alternative in funeral service for every family. We offer more than sixty casket styles and colors at prices ranging from $600 to $15,000 that are suitable for traditional burial, natural burial, or cremation.
What We've Achieved
- Sponsored a tree planting of 15,000 mixed species in the Kettle-Moraine Wisconsin State Forest for wildlife and habitat preservation. (April, 2012)
- Annual donation to City of Beaver Dam forestry department pays for thousands of new tree seedlings for the city nursery every year.
- Helped the Village of Wonewoc, WI become a Tree City USA. (April, 2012-13)
- Sponsored tree-planting in the City of Minoqua, WI. (Sept., 2013)
- Sponsored planting 80+ trees in city parks for City of Sheboygan, WI. (May, 2013)
- Sponsored city-wide tree planting for City of Jefferson, WI. (April, 2013)